Monday, December 28, 2009

Pepsi throwback & Ya-hooo! Moutain Dew throwback


ok, it's that time again. the limited run throwbacks with REAL SUGAR should have hit stores today, but calls to 2 Little Rock Kroger stores and Big Star in Mayflower came up empty. i won't give up, i can't, i am out of my stash, i am drinking my last one right now! as you can see above, the cans have a more retro appearance. last limited run, the cans were not so cute. it's not just about cute, you want REAL SUGAR. you don't want icky gross nasty high fructose corn syrup. the limited run ends february 22, 2010. let your fingers do the walking & call pepsico to find out where the throwbacks are being sold near you~ 501-568-0770. do it.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

mbracy said...

I'm coming up empty in Seattle so far too. At least they're not at my local Safeway, where I obtained last year's (long-gone) stash. I continue my search today.

Rumor has it that Target stores are a steady bet -- have you tried there?

Little Rock Bites said...

yes, it's true, Target has 'em here. so far, i have purchased 8 12-packs. an art installation in my sunroom...