Monday, October 19, 2009

capital dessert


moon pie. a dessert visit to the Capital Bar & Grill i stumbled onto a fantastic dessert, homemade moon pie. layers of “blonde” cake, whipped marshmallow dipped into gourmet chocolate sitting in caramel ribbons for a measly $4 dollars. the waiter thought i was cute and added a free mini scoop of ice cream, don’t expect that on your visit, unless you order it (i love me). never a fan of cheap ingredients packaged in cellophane as a dessert, i didn’t have high expectations. the caramel sold me but that turned out to be just the background of the yumminess. my taste buds were overly delighted with each bite of fresh cake, fluffy marshmallow and premium chocolate. don’t miss out. hit it wednesday thru saturday and take in some gratis new orleans jazz. go.

Capital Bar & Grill
Markham & Louisiana
501-374-7474


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Susan said...

You know, I saw this on their menu and turned my nose up at it. After getting thoroughly burned by Acadia's Krispy Kreme bread pudding (blech!), I wasn't exactly itching to experiment. You've changed my mind. Now I guess I'll have to come up with a good reason to visit the CH again. :)